Translate my blog

Sunday 24 November 2013

I know you've been reading my blog...

Day 79: 23/11/13

Hey you beautiful people! How are you doing?? I just wanted to share something with you! I discovered something really cool the other day! I mean I knew that most of you reading this would be my friends, family and acquaintances, people who are interested in my adventures, and who like to catch up on my blog when there's updates, but I just took a look at the statistics of my blog and saw something I didn't expect! This is the page views on my blog over the last few months. Check out some of the different countries my blog has been viewed! I don't know about you but I think that's super cool :) so if you're reading this from any of these places, you've contributed to this ;) 
EntryPageviews

New Zealand

701

Spain

506

United States

91

France

34

United Kingdom

27

Germany

24

Latvia

23

Australia

15

Belgium


I hope everyone has been enjoying reading my blog! It takes a lot of time to gather my thoughts so I am not able to write that often, but when I do I try to make sure that it doesn't bore anyone to death :b 


Here's a sweet picture I took as a nice way to finish my short post :) 




12



No comments:

Post a Comment